1.12 Card Security
- It is the cardholder's responsibility to safeguard his/her P-Card and account number to the same degree that a cardholder would safeguard his/her personal credit cards and information.
- The Cardholder must not allow anyone else to use his/her P-Card and account number.
- If the card is lost or stolen, the cardholder must immediately notify Bank of America at 1-800-822-5985 and the CPCC P-Card Administrator.
- Arrangements for a new card can be made through the CPCC P-Card Administrator and only after confirmation that the old card has been properly reported lost of stolen.
- If a card that is reported lost or stolen is subsequently found it must be returned immediately to the CPCC P-Card Administrator and destroyed.
- Reports only reflect the last 4 digits of account number.