Non-state fund purchases

Procurement Banner


With the use of campus enhancement funds only (non-state), the purchase of postage stamps, cards, flowers for illness and death, food, plants, lamps, decorative items, coffee and bottled water services, etc., which are not necessary for the operation of a department's function may be made using the P-Card as a method of payment. Postage stamps are not approved for general purchase; all mail items should be sent through CPCC's Mail Services for handling.