In-House Purchases of Goods and Services

Procurement Banner



Sometimes it is necessary to obtain goods and services from units within the College, such as

  • Bookstore
  • Facilities Services/Facilities Management
  • Food Services Operation
  • Inventory Control
  • Print Shop


Follow these guidelines when ordering from a unit within the College:

Minor Construction
A maintenance work order should be submitted directly to Facilities Management  for minor repairs and construction jobs. The Procurement Department does not process these requests, unless the Manager for Facilities Management  requests that outside contractors perform the work. A purchase order will then be issued.
Food Services
Advance sales from Food Services are handled through the purchase order system.

In-house exchanges

The Procurement Department is sometimes able to coordinate with Inventory Control the transfer of property between departments. If costs are involved, arrangements for a charge back will be made.