What is LearnerWeb?
(Click on the YouTube icon in the player to view this video in Full Screen)
LearnerWeb is an online system that allows you to:
- Access your learning track, 24/7
- Search, enroll, and manage your professional development offerings
- Track your professional development credits
- Access more than 25 that can be launched and completed any time of the day or night
- Review your training history
As a manager, LearnerWeb can be used to:
- See development activities of direct reports
- Monitor compliance with required training activities
What is a Learning Track?
A Learning Track is a list of professional development courses that have been assigned to you by the College and by your supervisor.
Every employee has a Learning Track, which includes:
- New Employee Orientation
- Other courses specific to your roles and responsibilities with CPCC
LearnerWeb is available 24/7 from any computer with Internet access. The address is: http://pd.cpcc.edu
New employees are added after all the paperwork is turned into payroll.
You are encouraged to submit and receive PD credit hours for participating in an Outside Activity (a Accreditation/Certification, College Course, Conference, Webinar or External Training). To receive credit, click here and complete this form. If you attended a Conference, please only submit the Conference one time with the total number of hours.
If you have any questions, contact the Office of Professional Development at CPCCProfDev@cpcc.edu