What is LearnerWeb?
LearnerWeb is an online system that allows you to:
- Access your learning track, 24/7
- Search, enroll, and manage your professional development offerings
- Track your professional development credits
- Access more than 25 that can be launched and completed any time of the day or night
- Review your training history
As a manager, LearnerWeb can be used to:
- See development activities of direct reports
- Monitor compliance with required training activities
What is a Learning Track?
A Learning Track is a list of professional development courses that have been assigned to you by the College and by your supervisor.
Every employee has a Learning Track, which includes:
- New Employee Orientation
- Other courses specific to your roles and responsibilities with CPCC
LearnerWeb is available 24/7 from any computer with Internet access. NOTE: To access LearnerWeb from off site, enter you login ID as loginID@cpcc.edu (ex: firstname.lastname@example.org) then your normal password. The address is: http://pd.cpcc.edu
New employees are added after all the paperwork is turned into payroll. It may take up to 2 weeks for a new employee to gain access to LearnerWeb.
- Open and then sign into LearnerWeb.
- Click on the Library Tab.
- Select the drop down “Select Delivery” menu option and choose “On-line”.
- Review the list of on-line courses, and select a course of your choice.
- Under the “Action” column, click the “enroll” icon; this will take you back to your Enrolled tab.
- At the Enrolled tab, look under “Titles”, and locate your on-line course.
- Click on the right side “start” icon.
- Proceed to complete the on-line course.
You are encouraged to submit and receive PD credit hours for participating in an Outside Activity (a Accreditation/Certification, College Course, Conference, Webinar or External Training). To receive credit, click here and complete this form. If you attended a Conference, please only submit the Conference one time with the total number of hours.
If you have any questions, contact the Office of Professional Development at CPCCProfDev@cpcc.edu