Professional Development offers an array of technology training spanning from Microsoft Office 2013 to Content Management software to SharePoint training. Many technology sessions are scheduled on a regular basis in LearnerWeb. To request customized technology training for individuals or departments, please contact Professional Development.
In an effort to make technology training available to everyone, employees have the following options:
- In-class training (check LearnerWeb for dates/times)
- Online training (check LearnerWeb Library-Online Catalog)
- CCE or Curriculum courses (HR Education Benefits)
- training offered through the Office of Professional Development
- Lynda.com training videos @ http://services.cpcc.edu/lynda
- ITS Help: Services for Facilitating Instructional Activities (ITS Faculty Services)
- ITS Help: Services for Employees (ITS Employee Services)
For a complete list of all Technology Training opportunities, go to LearnerWeb:
- Click here: https://pd.cpcc.edu/cpcc/
- On the left side, under My Menu, select Library
- In the Search field, type any keyword to search for technology training (example, "Excel" or "Panopto") or simply use the keyword "Technology"
In addition, employees may obtain Microsoft software at reduced prices @ http://cpcc.onthehub.com