Paralegal Technology Program
- For students with a high school diploma and a C or better in ENG 111
- With full time attendance can be completed in two years
- Receive an Associate in Applied Science in Paralegal Technology
- Called the Associates Degree Program. Program code A25380
Paralegal Technology Post-Baccalaureate Diploma Program
- For students with a undergraduate diploma
- With full time attendance can be completed in one year
- Receive a Paralegal Technology Post-Baccalaureate Diploma
- Called the Diploma Program. Program code D25380
CPCC is of six ABA approved paralegal programs in North Carolina. That means that we have to meet and maintain the high standards you deserve and attorneys expect. Many schools don't meet the ABA standards. Use the links here to learn more about the ABA approval standards and process http://www.americanbar.org/groups/paralegals.html and why you should choose an ABA approved school.
There is another significant difference. Where can you pay LESS and get MORE? Tuition and fees for a NC resident taking a full load will be approximately $1104.00 per semester. Use this link to learn about CPCC's tuition costs http://www1.cpcc.edu/cashiering/tuition.
Paralegals may not provide legal services directly to the public, except as permitted by law.