Student Ambassador Program
The mission of the Student Ambassador Program is to provide CPCC with student leaders who participate in an official capacity at special events throughout the year. This program, which brings together students from various academic disciplines and cultural backgrounds, serves to enrich and enhance leadership and communication skills, personal growth, and professional development for its membership while creating long lasting ties with their future alma mater.
Student Ambassadors will act as liaisons between the College and prospective and current students and their families, guests, alumni, business partners, and friends of the College by engaging in activities that:
- Communicate the mission, vision and culture of the College
- Strengthen our traditions
- Promote Central Piedmont Community College Pride
- Encourage lifelong involvement with the College.
- Required attendance at the full-day training session and Spring meeting
- Required attendance at any Student Ambassador monthly meetings
- Participation in a minimum of 60 hours per semester in fall and spring and 15 hours in the summer.
- Student Ambassador attire is to be worn at all events being worked
- Demonstration of high standard of professionalism at all times