Central Piedmont Community College is a great place to bring your group for a tour! Touring the college campus can inspire your students or participants to pursue a post-secondary education at CPCC. We look forward to welcoming your group on campus.
Walking Tour: A walking campus tour highlights our campus facilities and areas of interest for students. This experience lasts about 45 minutes, depending on students’ questions and interest, and must be scheduled at least two weeks (10 business days) in advance.
Walking Tour with Presentation: This experience begins with a walking tour of our campus, highlighting campus facilities and areas of student life; followed by a 30-minute seated presentation offering an overview of the opportunities offered at CPCC. A typical walking tour with a presentation lasts 1.5 hours. This type of tour must be scheduled at least three weeks (15 business days) in advance.
Please review the following guidelines to ensure that your visit is a productive and informative experience.
- We are able to host 10-50 participants.
- Schools and other student groups should provide at least 1 chaperone for every 10 students. Chaperones must stay with and monitor their students at all times during the visit.
- Students should be in the 8th grade or above.
- If anyone in your group needs special accommodations, please notify us prior to your visit.
- Please plan to arrive 15 minutes early to allow enough time for parking and check-in.
- If you are running late, please contact Outreach & Recruitment at 704.330.6637.
REQUEST A GROUP TOUR:
In order to reserve a group tour you must submit an online GROUP TOUR REQUEST FORM as well as submit a Certificate of Insurance to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax at 704.330.6510. We must have both documents to process any group tour requests. CMS schools do not need to submit the Certificate of Insurance. Once your request is approved, you will receive a confirmation email from your tour coordinator. If you have any questions about your visit request, please contact Outreach & Recruitment at 704.330.6637. If you have questions about the Certificate of Insurance requirements, please contact Melissa Wilson at 704.330.6633.