The Office of Outreach and Recruitment is committed to building connections throughout the college and the community.
What We Do
The Outreach & Recruitment Office provides information to high school students, parents, faculty, and the community to educate and promote the value of a lifelong education, and to recognize CPCC as a valuable educational option.
We are dedicated to maximizing student access to Central Piedmont Community College and to providing support and information for the transition to college regardless of age and background. Our goals are to:
- Provide timely information about the college, its policies, procedures for admissions and enrollment.
- Provide support, assistance, guidance and resources for potential students to meet their higher education aspirations.
- Educate the community about CPCC and its programs and benefits through presentations, personal contact and mailings.
- Work as a team with CPCC faculty, staff, and former students to attract new students.
- Foster awareness, promote, and support a culture of higher education in the College’s service area through outreach and recruiting activities including: college fairs, business fairs and high school visits.
We’ll Help You Get There
CPCC offers a wide range of exciting and valuable programs. It’s our job to connect you with the College, create awareness and generate excitement about our programs to help you reach your educational and career goals.
Our recruiters are always looking for ways to reach potential students and assist them in their educational journey with CPCC. Some ways in which we do this are:
- Traveling to high schools to talk to students about the many options and directions in which CPCC can take you in your future career, and provide enrollment information. If we currently do not serve your high school and would like more information, please contact us at 704.330.6637.
- Reaching out to community organizations and local businesses to share information about CPCC’s degree and continuing education programs that fit both your busy schedule and budget.
- Participate in regional college fairs, career days, and high school events to showcase CPCC as an excellent choice for quality, value, and diversity.
- Organize and sponsor Central Piedmont Community College Open House Programs which showcase our many programs and services.
Central Piedmont Community College has a number of faculty and professional staff who are available for speaking engagements or to provide expertise on a variety of career and educational related topics. School teachers, counselors or other interested persons who would like someone to speak to their class or group may request a speaker through the Outreach & Recruitment Office.
You can watch our department video here to learn more about what we do and how we can assist you.