Pharmacy Technology Program (A55280P)
PHARMACY TECHNOLOGY AAS PROGRAM (A55280P)
APPLICATION PERIOD IS NOW CLOSED. PLEASE CONTACT THE PROGRAM COORDINATOR DIRECTLY FOR ADMISSIONS CRITERIA.
It's a great time to be a pharmacy technician...
A career in pharmacy gives you the opportunity to be a part of one of the fastest growing fields in health care. Pharmacy technicians work closely with pharmacists to help ensure that patients have the medications they need.
A pharmacy technician works closely with pharmacists in hospitals, drug and grocery stores, and other medical settings to help prepare and distribute medicines to patients. In many pharmacies, technicians:
Program at a glance:
- Program details: prepares individuals to assist the pharmacist in duties that a technician can legally perform and to function within the boundaries prescribed by the pharmacist and the employment agency.
- Associates of Applied Science (AAS) Degree
- Program length: 5 semesters
- Admission Cycle: Fall semester
- Method of Instruction: Classroom/online instruction and hands-on, practical experience
- Program Contact: Donna Bowrey, RPh at 704-330-6432 or firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR MORE INFORMATION…