- Required textbook, workbook and DVD package
- Required Immunizations:
Tetanus within the previous 10 yrs
MMR - series of 2 immunizations
Hepatitis B - series of 3 immunizations
Varicella - series of 2 immunizations
PPD skin test for TB - 30 days before the course begins
The cost will depend on what immunizations you have already received. Individuals who are unable to locate their immunization records must have titers drawn to verify immunity to these communicable diseases.
- Medical physical within the previous 6 months
- Urine Drug screening - 30 days before the course begins
- Criminal background check - done once the course begins
- Uniforms, shoes, supplies
- North Carolina State Nurse Aide Competency Test for certification as a Nurse Aide
The additional fees that students pay are individual costs. The total cost will depend on where the individual obtains the required immunizations, medical physical, urine drug screen, uniforms, supplies and textbooks. The fee for the criminal background check is paid directly to the college approved vendor during the first week of class.