Attend information session about new REACH IT scholarship initiative
Information technology is an innovative industry that is constantly evolving and changing. Increasing demand for qualified IT workers is expected to make it one of the fastest growing industries in the economy.
Thanks to the new Regional Effort to Advance Charlotte Information Technology (REACH IT) scholarship initiative, long-term unemployed and underemployed mid-level professionals can apply for a training scholarship in one of two career fields and tracks:
- Health Information Technology (HIT)
- Technical Software Support Specialist
- HIT Trainer
- Information Technology (IT)
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Technical Support Technician
To be an eligible REACH IT applicant, individuals must be unemployed OR underemployed, have a minimum of a two-year college/technical degree, possess basic computer skills, have IT or health care experience and more. Persons that meet all of the requirements, may be eligible to receive free tuition, course materials and supplies as well as career coaching.
To learn more about the above training tracks and eligibility requirements, join us at one of the following FREE information sessions:
- Harris Campus: Thursday, Jan. 31 at 6:30 p.m.
or Tuesday, Feb. 12 at 10 a.m.
- Levine Campus: Thursday, Feb. 7 at 6:30 p.m.
or Thursday, Feb. 21 at 6:30 p.m.
- Central Campus: Thursday, Feb. 28 at 6:30 p.m.
For full details, visit http://www.cpcc.edu/reachit.