If you are an existing student who does not yet have a CPCC Login account:
- You will need to visit the CPCC Login application web site and create your account. This will allow you to use the new computer systems' personalized online services.
If you are an existing student who already has a CPCC Login account:
- You can continue to use your CPCC Login account as you are used to.
- You can use the new CPCC Login application web site to reset your password and use the other functions provided.
- The major change you will notice is that at the first login, you must choose your secret questions and answers. (This will allow you to reset your password at a later time without ITS intervention.)
- You may be able to convert your CPCC Login ID to the new naming scheme in the future. More details on this will be available later in the Fall semester.