Center for Military Families & Veterans
YOU SERVED. NOW WHAT? At Central Piedmont Community College Center for Military Families & Veterans, we can assist you because we understand the difficulty of making the choice between education and employment for you and your family. We understand choosing the best educational path to help you achieve your future goals can be challenging and the processes are not always clear. Our center serves to help you seek and navigate your path at the college and in the community.
Today you are one step closer to a new you where you feel empowered and on a positive path to growth and well-being.
At the CPCC Center for Military Families & Veterans, we provide life-long education and career development of those who have served and their family members consistent with their needs, interests and abilities as they transition.
Our vision is to help our clients develop 21st century life skills while enhancing the economic, social and cultural growth of our community.
- Academic Advising for Military Families & Veterans
- Counseling Services for Military Families & Veterans
- Connecting to Community Resources
- Getting Started with Central Piedmont Community College
- Transitioning Services for Military Families & Veterans