Program of Study for AAS degree which shows the sequence of courses taken each of the five semesters
Course descriptions for each of the pharmacy technology specific courses.
Program at a glance:
- Program details: prepares individuals to assist the pharmacist in duties that a technician can legally perform and to function within the boundaries prescribed by the pharmacist and the employment agency.
- Associates of Applied Science (AAS) Degree or Diploma
- Program length: 5 semesters 3 semesters
- Admission Cycle: Fall semester Fall semester
- Method of Instruction: Classroom/online instruction and hands-on, practical experience
- Program Contact: Karen Garner, RPh at 704-330-6432 or email@example.com