Get Started / Apply
Now accepting applications for Fall 2016!
The Cytotechnology program is a competitive 12 month post baccalaureate certificate program which admits 6 students and 2 alternates each year. Students are ranked according to their application scores.
In order to be admitted into the Cytotechnology program at CPCC, students must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree that includes:
o 20 semester hours in Biology
o 8 semester hours in Chemistry
o 3 semester hours in Mathematics
- The applicant must complete the , and designate the Cytotechnology program using code C45220 as the program of interest on the CPCC College Admissions Application.
- Admission to the Cytotechnology Program is separate from admission to the college. Please submit the following to the Admissions Specialist:
o Letter of intent
o Copies of all official college transcripts that were submitted to student records
o Copy of official TEAS (Test of Essential Academic Skills) V exam scores if coursework has not been completed in the last 5 years, OR submit proof of applicable work experience in lieu of the exam
o Two letters of reference from two science professors or current supervisors
o Signed copy of the essential functions requirements form
o If F1 Visa student:
* Submit copy of TOEFL scores (minimum score of 550 is required)
* Submit copy of TSE scores (minimum score of 50 is required)