Get Started / Apply
The Cytotechnology program is a competitive 12 month post baccalaureate certificate program which admits 6 students and 2 alternates each year. Students are ranked according to their application scores.
In order to be admitted into the Cytotechnology program at CPCC, students must meet the following requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 20 semester hours in biology
- 8 semester hours in Chemistry
- 3 semester hours in Mathematics
- The applicant must complete the , and designate the Cytotechnology program using code C45220 as the program of interest on the CPCC College Admissions Application.
- Submit a letter of intent to the Program Chair
- Submit official copies of all college transcripts
- Submit Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS) Scores to the Program Chair if coursework has not been completed in the last 5 years. (Information about TEAS test on next page.)
- Submit two letters of reference from two science professors.