Get Started / Apply
Now accepting applications for Fall 2016!
The Cytotechnology program is a competitive 12 month post baccalaureate certificate program which admits 6 students and 2 alternates each year. Students are ranked according to their application scores.
Admission Requirements (Application Deadline Extended to April 30)
In order to be admitted into the Cytotechnology program at CPCC, students must meet the following requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 20 semester hours in biology
- 8 semester hours in Chemistry
- 3 semester hours in Mathematics
- The applicant must complete the , and designate the Cytotechnology program using code C45220 as the program of interest on the CPCC College Admissions Application.
- Submit a letter of intent to the Program Chair
- Submit official copies of all college transcripts
- Submit Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS) Scores to the Program Chair if coursework has not been completed in the last 5 years. (Information about TEAS test on next page.)
- Submit two letters of reference from two science professors.
- Meet the essential functions requirements