Cosmetology Program of Study (A55140)
Turn your passion into a profession. CPCC's Cosmetology program teaches you the skills you need to be a highly competent professional. Your dream can become a reality!
Information Session (see News & Events page)
At CPCC, we teach students to be leaders in the beauty industry.
- Earn your Cosmetology degree in five semesters.
- Learn from experienced instructors using Pivot Point® curriculum.
- Gain valuable hands-on experience before you graduate.
- Complete your degree in a fraction of the cost as compared to a private school.
- Start now! New classes begin spring and fall semester.
Careers in Cosmetology
We have high standards of excellence for our students in our Cosmetology program. Successful students are able to channel their passion for the beauty industry into developing knowledge and skills needed to earn a degree and sit for the North Carolina State Board of Cosmetic Arts Licensing Exam. Highly skilled and personable professionals are in high demand and have many employment opportunities in beauty salons, department stores, barbershops, hospitals, hotels, spas and resorts. Entrepreneurial careers include salon ownership, beauty product creation, freelance cosmetic artistry for movie sets and magazine photo shoots. Students may even decided to merge marketing, beauty and fashion career trends.
If you would like to turn your passion into a profession at a fraction of the cost of a private cosmetology school then contact the CPCC Cosmetology program office today!