Introduction: Tutorial Overview
The tutorial includes an "Introduction" section, five main sections, and a quiz. The Introduction provides an overview of the tutorial itself.
- CPCC Libraries gives an overview of the libraries and collections CPCC maintains and also discusses how to get materials from other libraries.
- Searching Basics introduces important information concepts and search techniques.
- Finding Books addresses how to use the CPCC Library Catalog, to search for books and other materials.
- Finding Articles explains how to search for and access articles through the library's electronic resources.
- Citing Information points out why it is important to cite the works of others and discusses how to find examples of some basic citation styles.
Each section contains a number of sub-sections. While the sections are arranged in a logical progression, each section can stand on its own, so it is not necessary to follow them in sequence.