Reservations for study rooms at Central, Levine and Cato Campuses can be made online.
Bookings can only be made up to 2 weeks in advance.
To make a reservation:
- Click the study room booking widget below.
- Choose the campus and day you would like to reserve, then click on the room and time to begin making your reservation; after clicking Submit Times, you will be prompted to enter your information.
- Each time slot is 30 minutes.
- If you would like more than one time slot, you can click several boxes per reservation, up to a 2 hour maximum per day.
- A confirmation email will be sent after each booking. Due to the nature of the available rooms at Cato and Levine campuses, bookings must be confirmed at those campuses. Confirmation of bookings is not necessary at Central campus.
- Bookings will be cancelled if you are 15 minutes late and another user wants to book the same room.
- Students arriving early for a reservation will be admitted no earlier than 15 minutes prior to the reservation time.
- Study rooms are for academic use only and are available to current students, faculty, and staff.
- Room Reservation policies are available here.
Click the link below to launch the study room bookings widget. After you click the link, you will be prompted to choose which campus you would like to make your reservation at.
If you have any trouble using the above widget, you can use the following direct links for the appropriate campus.
- Central Campus Study Rooms
- Cato Campus Study Rooms
- Levine Campus Study Rooms - This room may be booked directly
- Levine Campus Mediated Study Rooms - These rooms require confirmation from library staff before booking is finalized.
You may also call the library where you are trying to make a reservation.