Reservations for study rooms at Central, Levine and Cato Campuses can made online. Click on the desired room name below to make a reservation. (Bookings can only be made up to 2 weeks in advance.)
To make a reservation:
- Click a room booking group from the list below. You will then see a visual display of all the rooms in that group with their availability highlighted in green.
- Choose the day you would like to reserve, then click on the room and time on the grid to begin making your reservation; you will be prompted to enter your information below the schedule grid and may need to scroll down depending on your device/browser settings.
- Each time slot is 30 minutes.
- If you would like more than one time slot, you can click several boxes per reservation, up to a 2 hour maximum per day.
- A confirmation email will be sent after each booking. You must confirm your booking to ensure you get the room you have requested.
- Bookings will be cancelled if you are 15 minutes late and another user wants to book the same room.
- Study rooms are for academic use only and are available to current students, faculty, and staff.
- Room Reservation policies are available here.
Study Rooms by Campus:
If you have any trouble booking a room online, please call the library where you are trying to make a reservation.