Each curriculum certificate, diploma, or degree program has a state program code. The program code is a number 6-8 characters in length.
- Certificate codes begin with a C;
- Diploma codes begin with a D, and
- Degree codes begin with an A.
When a student is admitted to a program, the student is assigned the program code for that particular program. For example, a student admitted to the Health Information Technology degree program is assigned A45360.
Students who do not declare a program are put into one of the following program codes:
- Undeclared students are assigned T90990 and
- Undecided students are assigned T90990U
Students who previously attended the College but have not enrolled in curriculum courses for three or more consecutive terms will have their program code ended and must be readmitted to the College.