Each curriculum certificate, diploma, or degree program has a state program code. The program code is a 6-digit number.
- Certificate codes begin with a C;
- Diploma codes begin with a D, and
- Degree codes begin with an A.
When a student is admitted to a program, the student is assigned the program code for that particular program. For example, a student admitted to the Health Information Technology degree program is assigned A45360.
Students who do not declare a program are put into one of the following program codes:
- Undeclared students are assigned T90990 and
- Undecided students are assigned T90990U.
Updated February 2012