English as a Foreign Language Lab Requirements
Please study the following:
- Students are required to complete assignments per language course.
- You must complete a minimum of 13 hours to be eligible for an Incomplete.
- Students may also use any facility or home computer with on-line access to complete Lab hours. Lab grade is the same as the course grade. Less than 13 hours recorded means you receive an F in both lab and class.
- Regular session students should complete about 2 hours lab time per week.
- The minimum amount of lab time that will be accepted and recorded is 15 minutes per day.
- The maximum amount of lab time that will be accepted and recorded is 3 hours per day for Regular Sessions, 5 hours per day for Short Sessions.
- Students must sign the Policy Acceptance form.
- Students are required to complete Labregistration and Lab Card.
- The Lab Card is an offical document which remains in the Lab.
- Incomplete hours must be made up within 2 semesters.