$2790 ($200 Foreign Language Division Scholarship included)
- Roundtrip airfare from Charlotte to Montreal
- Roundtrip shuttle fare from Airport to our student residence in Montreal.
- French immersion classes and afternoon communication activities
- Instructional materials
- Lodging in student residence suite with kitchenette
- Weekend excursion to Quebec City and morning of whale watching
- Study Abroad registration fee
- UQAM registration fee (University of Quebec, Montreal)
- Instructor guidance
- Study Abroad insurance
Payment Schedule for prepayment to Study Abroad:
* Registration fee is non-refundable once you are accepted into the program.
Please pay the CPCC cashier with a credit/debit card or check paid to CPCC Study Abroad Account. Make sure the cashier faxes a copy of your receipt to Donna Apgar for verification. Be sure the cashier puts your name and Montreal program on the receipt. This is the only way I know that you have made your payment.
Deadline for Study Abroad Registration is March 1 while space is available.
- The $100 registration fee is non-refundable.
- The $8 per week International Travel Insurance fee is non-refundable.
- Once the airline tickets have been purchased, the airfare is non-refundable/non-transferable. For a fee, tickets can be usually be used towards other travel with the airlines if done within a year of purchase. You must contact the airline to let them know you have changed your plans.
- Airport shuttle fee is partially refundable.
- Excursion fee is partially refundable.
- UQAM course and lodging fees
- CPCC course refunds are made according to CPCC regular policy.