Composition III (EFL 093)
Please print off and check the materials that you would like your students to use in the language lab.
I suggest that my students work on the following assignments/use the following resources:
- _____ Basic Composition Skills for ESL, An Expository Workbook (for lower level)
- _____ Composition Practice, book 4
- _____ Guided Composition, 2nd ed.
- _____ Multi-Cultural Workshop, book 3
- _____ Oxford Phrasal Verbs
- _____ Oxford Idioms
- _____ Barron's Phrasal Verb Book (examples and exercises)
- _____ Northstar Reading and Writing/ High Intermediate
- _____ Grammar Fitness (for students who make native-speaker-like mistakes)
- _____ Standard Deviants DVDs (requires good listening skills to understand explanations)
- _____ English Composition (explains the writing process)
- _____ English Punctuation (DVD# --explains end marks, commas, semi-colons, and colons)