Classroom and Lab Setup
NOTICE: Responsibility of Consumables
Reasons to submit a Classroom/Lab Setup form:
- Installation of new software
- Need for student E-Locker space beyond the 30 MB allocation
- Adopting new course materials which requires a particular plug-in or other software installation
- Need for use of a non-Windows operating system
- New hardware which needs to be installed or moved
- Need for administrative rights so that students may install software or make system changes as part of the class exercises, etc.
We would be glad to meet with you to fully understand your request.
If you have any questions, please contact the ITS Helpdesk at 704.330.5000.
Hours of Operation:
|Monday -Thursday||7:30 am - 9:30 pm|
|Friday||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:00 am-12:00 pm|
ITS only supports licensed college software. Issues with other software is the responsibility of the user.
All software should only be installed according to their licensing agreements. All licenses must be on file with ITS.