Chat Support & Remote Assistance
Do you need a quick solution to a technical problem? With our live support chat, a member of the ITS Help Desk can work with you to help resolve your issue in a timely manner. During your live chat session, your technician can also begin a remote screen sharing session with your permission.
How to Get Support:
A member of our support team will interact with you in a chat session and ask some questions to determine the nature of your problem. You can also consult our Online FAQs for answers and how to guides for common issues. If you contact us outside of our hours of operation for chat, you may choose to leave a message with our support staff. All messages will be responded to within (2) hours during normal business hours.
Chat Hours of Operation:
- Monday - Thursday: 8:00am to 9:30pm
- Friday: 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Saturday: 8:00am to 12:00pm
- Sunday: Closed
How It Works:
- Step 1: Click on the Live Chat button shown below.
- Step 2: You will then be prompted to download a small virus-free plug-in.
- Step 3: With your permission, your support representative can view your screen and share control of your mouse and keyboard.
- Step 4: You are in full control of your computer at all times. You always have overriding control of your mouse and keyboard, and you can end the screen-sharing session at any time.
|ITS Help Desk Web Sitefirstname.lastname@example.org||Live Chat Support|
|704.330.5000 - phone||704.330.5475 - fax|