OWA Share Drive Access
Outlook Web Access (https://owa.cpcc.edu) has a built-in tool for remote access to your network file storage that is simple and easy to use.
Please note that this method of access only allows users to download network files. If you need to make changes to network files, please use Citrix Virtual Desktop.
Accessing Share Drives Using OWA
- Open Internet Explorer and Navigate to https://owa.cpcc.edu/
- Log into OWA using your CPCC Login credentials. ('Use Outlook Web Access Light' should NOT be checked.)
- Click Documents in the bottom right corner of OWA.
- Click Open Location in the upper right corner of OWA.
- Type the address for U-Drive or H-Drive:
- For U-Drive access - \\users.cpcc.edu\users\YOUR USERNAME
- For H-Drive access - \\drives.cpcc.edu\data
- You will now see you U-Drive or H-Drive files and folders. Click Add to Favorites near the top of the page. This will allow you to skip steps 4 and 5 next time you return to OWA by using the shortcut in the Favorites column on the left.