What is iTalc
iTalc is a Classroom Management suite that is currently installed in Technology Enhanced and Smart Computer Classrooms. In order to launch iTalc, select All Programs from the Start Menu on an Instructor Computer, and Click iTalc.
What can iTalc do for me?
This software provides the following capabilities and much more:
- Monitor content of the student computers
- Lock classroom computers while lecturing
- Provide assistance to students by taking control of student computer, or simply Instant Messaging
- Project live feed of Instructor Station to all, or specific, student computers
This brief tutorial will introduce you to:
- The iTalc Interface
- The Upper Toolbar, group of functions/icons displayed across the top of the screen
- Left Menu Window: which includes the function Tabs and the target area of executed functions. Both are displayed on the left side of the interface.
- Practical uses, a series of quick steps to get you up and running to the tasks available while lecturing and quick tips for troubleshooting.
- For additional information, please refer to the manufacturer manual.
If you need technical support, please contact the ITS Help Desk at Extension x5000