Administrative Information Services (AIS)
AIS handles the application development and ERP system as well as the helpdesk and other client services areas for the college. These tools include Datatel, CPCC Login, Online Schedule, AdAstra and more.
- Architecture Team - This team primarily develops application that involve the integration of ERP (Datatel) data with online applications (CPCC Login, Online Schedule, COD, and more).
- Client Services - This group encompasses the helpdesk along with managing the annual technology aquisition and distribution process.
- ERP Team - The ERP team handles the Datatel system as well as other important system like AdAstra and Report to Web.
- Web Development Team - This team oversees the development of the CPCC.edu website along with the employee intranet and other web applications.
Distributed Technology Services
DTS manages the infrastructure needs of the college. This includes all networking, server and other equipment as well as desktop and classroom setup.
- Network Infrastructure Services (NIS) - This team oversees the college datacenter, servers, routers, switches and other networking and infrastucture equipment for the college.
- Telecommunications - This group handles all telephones and IVR needs for the college.
- Technical Services - This group manages the desktop and lab images for computers used throughout the college.
Instructional Technology Services
IS handles the needs of instruction and faculty. This team works closely with faculty to ensure that classroom and instruction needs are met effectively.
- Computing Facilities Team - The open and specialty labs are overseen by this team. This includes all lab facilitators and support staff to ensure that students and instructors have access to technology.
CPCC TV & Media Services
CPCC TV is the colleges 24/7 television channel available in Meckleburg County.