Earn Certificates As You Go
Several of our diploma specialization programs offer certificates as milestones for degree students to achieve as they work to complete the coursework required for a degree, or for those students who have come to CPCC seeking targeted continuing education in their field. Each of our certificates is designed to provide students with clear and focused training in a specific area of the information technology field and is comprised of approximately 5 courses for a total of 15 - 18 completed credit hours to achieve.
CTI Certificates are available for:
- C25500-C3 Integration Foundations
- C25500-C20 Mobile Apps Development Fundamentals
- C25500-C21 Web Development Fundamentals
- C25500-C40 Applications Software Fundamentals
- C25500-C41 Computer Programming Fundamentals
Graduates should qualify for a wide variety of computer related entry-level positions that provide opportunities for advancement with increasing experience and ongoing training. Students should explore specifics of each discipline to ascertain the potential industry certifications that the training will prepare them to complete.
It is recommended that all students initially enroll in certificate C25500-C3.
C25500-C3 Certificate Contents:
- CTI 110 - Web, Programming & DB Found.
- CTI 120 - Network & Security Found.
- CTI 130 - Oper. System Foundations
- CTS 115 - Info Sys Business Concepts
- CIS 110 - Introduction to Computers or CIS-111, NOS-110, SEC-110, CCT-110, DBA-110, WEB-110, CSC-143, NET-125
Talk to your faculty advisor for more information on the certificates available for you to earn.