Five Easy Steps to Enroll at CPCC
Enrollment at CPCC is quick and easy. Here’s how to get the process going:
- Fill out an application. Apply online at http://www3.cpcc.edu/enroll/. You may also visit any of the six campuses to enroll.
- Create your CPCC Login–This gives you access to secure online services from the College such as online registration, email and online courses:
- If you plan to earn a degree or diploma at CPCC, be sure to have your high school transcripts and any other college transcripts mailed to CPCC Admissions:
- P.O. Box 35009
- Charlotte, NC 28235
- Link for the process: http://www.cpcc.edu/ican/resources-1/Transcript%20Evaluation.
- Once you have User ID and password log in at: https://mycollege2.cpcc.edu/WebAdvisorST/WebAdvisor?TYPE=M&PID=CORE-WBMAIN&TOKENIDX=3359044728 to register for classes online. Or by phone at 704.330.6970 or in person at any of the convenient campus locations.
- Check for scholarship, grant or Financial Aid opportunities online at http://www.cpcc.edu/financial_aid.
Any high school graduate who will be under the age of 18 at the start of the term must provide a high school transcript with the date of graduation.