Computer Technology Integration (A25500)
The Computer Technology Integration (CTI) degree is designed to provide students with a foundation in the basics of computer technology, including:
- Operating systems and device operations;
- Web technology, database & computer programming;
- Networking and information security;
- Information business concepts.
This program is comprised of certificates, diplomas, and a degree that will allow for specialization and focus in a number of technical disciplines after the completion of these foundation courses. On entry into the program, students need to enroll in a diploma under the CTI degree and enroll in C25500-C3 (Computer Technology Integration Fundamentals certificate). The certificate provides a foundation, as it provides valuable insight into all areas of Computer Integration.
Specialties are designed to allow a student to enroll and complete a full degree, a diploma (36 to 48 hours) or a certificate (12 to 18 hours). Changes in declaration of a diploma specialty may be made at any time.
Diplomas are available for (click the link for a description):
- D25500-D6 Cyber Crime and Information System Security
- D25500-D9 Network Administration
- D25500-D10 Network Infrastructure
- D25500-D14 Database Analysis/Programming
C25500-C3 Certificate Contents:
CTI 110 - Web, Programming & DB Found.
CTI 120 - Network & Security Found.
CTI 130 - Oper. System Foundations
CTS 115 - Info Sys Business Concepts
Pick one from the following list:
CIS 111 - Basic PC Literacy, CIS 110-Intro. to Computers, SEC 110-Security Concepts, CCT 110-Intro. to Cybercrime, DBA-110 Database Concepts, WEB 110- Internet/Web Fundamentals, CSC 143- Object Oriented Programming, or NET 125- Networking Basics I.
Other CTI Certificates available are:
- C25500-C1 Certificate in Cyber Crime and Digital Forensics
- C25500-C2 Certificate in Advanced Digital Forensics
- C25500-C3 Certificate in Computer Technology Integration
- C25500-C4 Mobile Apps Development Level I
- C25500-C6 Certificate in Web Development Level I
- C25500-C7 Certificate in Web Development Level II
- C25500-C9 Microsoft Systems Administration
- C25500-C10 Cisco Administration
- C25500-C31 CTI Fundamentals II Software Development
- C25500-C32 CTI Software Development
Graduates should qualify for a wide variety of computer related entry-level positions that provide opportunities for advancement with increasing experience and ongoing training. Students should explore specifics of each discipline to ascertain the potential industry certifications that the training will prepare them to complete.
For more information contact: