Transfer Credits

Globe PolaroidIf you have earned university credit and would like to have it evaluated for transfer to CPCC, you must request an official transcript be sent to Registration & Student Records. Your transcript must be an official copy. Opened transcripts or photocopies will not be accepted.

Students are advised to submit their record of courses to an agency recognized by NACES (National Association of Credential Evaluating Services; for an international evaluation. A letter grade (A, B or C) and earned credit hours must be provided for each course. Course equivalencies based on terms such as “Pass” or “Satisfactory” are not acceptable.

• You may request your CPCC evaluation after your official international evaluation report has been received by:

Student Records, CPCC

P.O. Box 35009, Charlotte, NC 28235-5009