Transcript Evaluation

Submit your Transcripts for Evaluation


To receive credit for previous college courses, you must submit your transcripts for evaluation. You need to complete the transcript evaluation process if:


· You plan to enroll in a CPCC program and you want to know what courses you have left

· You want to receive credit for Military training ( DD214)

· You want to receive credit for Advanced Placement (AP) exams

To begin this process you must submit original, unopened copies of all college transcripts to Student Records.