Student Accident Policy Summary for 2013/2014 Period
Coverage starts at the beginning of the term and stops at the end of the term.
Specific classes require student accident insurance and the fee will be included in your tuition.
- Use of equipment 2. Contract obligations ex: (Medical, Dental etc.) 3. High Risk classes ex: (Culinary, PE, Diving etc.)
Filing an Accident Claim Form:
2. The incident report will be forwarded to the CPCC Insurance Department.
3. Student Accident Insurance will be verified, then a signed Accident Claim Form will be forwarded via college email account to the student.
4. The Student should mail the completed and signed claim form along with any invoices or bills to Doug Sutton Insurance Services, POB 20104, Raleigh NC 27619.
5. For claim-related questions, call (919) 836-9993 or NC Toll Free (800) 788-7771 or fax (919) 836-9994.