Training of eLearning practices and technologies
Developing and managing online, distance learning and eLearning courses requires a skillful blend of care, art, technology, and sound pedagogy. Instructional Development seeks to support faculty in attaining the skills and experience to produce innovative and effective learning experiences for students.
Some common training topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- eLearning best practices
- Blackboard learning management system training
- Moodle course management system training
- eLearning-relevant Microsoft Office skills
- Internet skills and communication
- Production tools
- Digital media development and publishing
- Audio, video, podcasting, etc.
- Emerging instructional technologies
Trainings are structured and delivered in a variety of ways including, but not limited to, the following:
- Hands-on labs
- Topic lectures
- Roundtable discussions
- On-demand online resources
- Facilitated open labs
- Conferences and seminars
To view a schedule of upcoming trainings and enroll in sessions, click here and login to LearnerWeb.
To request training, click here.