4-Year College Information

The Transfer Resource Center at Central Piedmont Community College (CPCC) provides information on transferring to four-year college and universities and includes a listing of NC Comprehensive Articulation Agreement (CAA) Institutions.

Transferring Your CPCC Credits

See how he courses you have taken at CPCC transfer to other 4-year schools in North Carolina.

College Navigator

School information database with a comprehensive breakdown of institutions throughout the United States.

4-Year College Catalogs

The Transfer Resource Center has compiled links to the online versions of 4-year college catalogs from colleges & universities around North Carolina. Please let a TRC Staff Memberknow if you would like one added.

Pre-Health Professions Information

Interested in health related graduate schools for careers like Physical Therapy, Dentistry, Pharmacy, or Medical School? UNC Charlotte has a comprehensive website that provides information about the graduate programs in these fields offered in North Carolina and how to be preparing for them.

NC Comprehensive Articulation Agreement (CAA) Institutions