Student Counselors provide vital services to all students who want to make the most of their time in college. When visiting Counseling Services, students will receive caring, knowledgeable assistance. Below are just a few of the services we offer.
• Strengthening Academic Standing
• Clarifying goals for college and planning your education
• Discussing study habits and educational history
• Assistance with test anxiety and stress
• Assistance setting goals
• Providing information about CPCC degrees, diplomas & certificates
• Connecting you with other resources on campus and off
• Receiving Advisement for Courses
• Provide course recommendations (for students without a faculty advisor)
Please click on the above image for our Counselors' contact information.