Whether this is your first time in college or you have previous college credits; you can click on the below picture to get started.
What Can an Advisor Help You With?
- To advise new students once they have completed the process.
- To discuss classes to take for my program.
- To interpret test scores.
- To recommend programs of study (speak to a Career Counselor as well).
- To assist in program changes.
- To explain college policies and procedures.
- To assist students in finding the projected program completion dates.