Counseling & Resources


Counseling Services is a resource whereby students can receive free, confidential personal counseling to address issues and concerns. In some cases, a counselor may help the student to find resources outside of the College. Click on “Counseling Services” to find the contact information for the campus that is most convenient for you.



The Veterans Resource Center provides counseling services that meet the specific needs of veterans and their families. You can reach the center by calling 704-330-6126.


Faculty and Staff

The Employee Assistance Program serves full-time faculty and staff and their families. You can reach them by phone at 800-435-1986.


Treatment Locator

Find Substance Abuse Treatment
Locate providers of treatment for substance abuse and other mental health conditions. Follow the link, and select “Substance Abuse Treatment Facility Locator,” “Click Here,” click on NC or another state, and type in the city or zip code to find a local treatment provider, their services, and forms of payment accepted.