Enrollment Steps for Non-Credit Classes (CCE)

High School students 16 years and older may take noncredit courses, except basic skills. High school students must pay all registration fees for continuing education courses, except for students who qualify for a public safety agency fee waiver. Students must register in person.

  1. Search for classes through the printed schedule or online schedule
  2. Complete Approval Form for High School Students to enroll in corporate and continuing education classes
  3. Visit any CPCC campus to register for selected classes. Learn more about campus registration centers
  4. Pay for classes by check, money order or credit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express) at cashiering at the time of registration


Contact CCE at 704-330-4223 with any questions.