Central Piedmont Community College will be offering Career and College Promise high school students the academic pathways listed below.
1) Students can only take the courses in their selected pathway. If a student registers for classes outside of their pathway, the college will drop their class(es).
2) Students can be on two Career and Technical Pathways at one time OR one Career and Technical Pathway and one Transfer pathway at one time.
For a class description or prerequisite information, please refer to the CPCC College Catalog. Use the Find menu to help you search for information you need.
*Beginning Spring semester 2016, students can directly place into MAT 271 by following criteria found here. Documentation must be provided with student's paperwork to qualify.
Career and Technical Pathways
- Advertising and Graphic Design - see below for Fall 2016 revision
Career and Technical Pathways Upcoming and Revised for FALL 2016
- Advertising and Graphic Design - Intro to Graphic Design - REVISED
- Advertising and Graphic Design - Intro to Illustration
- Advertising and Graphic Design - Intro to Graphic Design for Web
- Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration - Indoor Air Quality
- Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration - All Weather Systems
- Architectural Technology - Computer Aided Design and Drafting
- Architectural Technology - Residential Architecture
- Architectural Technology - Pre-Architecture Certificate
- Construction Management - Green Building - REVISED
- Construction Management - Entry Level Construction
- Construction Management - Fast Track Carpentry
- Culinary Arts - Culinary Skills
- Early Childhood - Infant/Toddler Care
- Early Childhood - School Age Care
- Electrical Systems - Intro to Energy Production - REVISED
- Electrical Systems - Facilities Maintenance
- Electrical Systems - Photo-voltaic Systems
- Horticulture Tech - Urban Agriculture
- Human Services - Developmental Disabilities - Children with Exceptionalities
- Information Technology - Info Tech Fundamentals
- Interpreter Education - Basic American Sign Language - REVISED
- Simulation and Game Development - SGD Certificate - REVISED
- Turfgrass Management Technology
- Welding Technology - Advanced Welding Automation