The American Culinary Federation Education Foundation Accrediting Commission has identified Central Piedmont Community College’s associate degree program in Culinary Arts as “exemplary.” The CPCC Culinary Arts program is the only associate degree program in North Carolina and one of 60 in the nation to earn the exemplary designation.
The Culinary Arts program at CPCC qualified as an exemplary program after undergoing the process of renewing its accreditation earlier this year. CPCC met or exceeded nationally recognized American Culinary Federation Education Foundation (ACFEF) standards for eligibility, program mission and goals, organization and administration, faculty and staff, curriculum, facilities, student services, and internal assessments.
Exceptional Features of the Culinary Arts Program
- Learn on state of the art equipment
- Experience a variety of settings; classroom, lab and work-study
- Produce fantastic culinary creations using the best products available
- Learn from proven industry professionals who have seen it all
- Enjoy small class settings and individual attention to help achieve your career goals
Programs of Study
The following Programs of Study are offered in the Culinary Arts curriculum:
- Culinary Arts A.A.S. Degree - Programs of Study