Substance Abuse Program (A4538E)

      You can find the degree or certificate information you specifically need by clicking the description below that best matches your educational background. Click here for the Human Services Student Handbook.

      I have a GED or high school diploma.

      I have a bachelor’s or master's degree.

      I am already registered or credentialed with the NCSAPPB.

      See what Mark Cooke, a graduate of the Substance Abuse Program, has to say about the SAB program by viewing these videos!

        Are you ready to get started? Click here to begin the application process.