College Certificate Application

The graduation application for a college certificate should be submitted online through your MyCollege account.

If you do not see your certificates listed, please contact your advisor and request that they admit you to the certificate so that you may apply for graduation.

If you see the certificate listed in the graduation application link on MyCollege and you are having trouble submitting the application, please contact us at 704-330-6312.