Adult High School Diploma
The Graduation Office at Central Piedmont Community College (CPCC) processes graduation for Adult High School (AHS). Students desiring enrollment should contact College and Career Readiness. Contact the Graduation Office or follow the steps to graduation only if you are currently enrolled in your final course.
We hold one commencement ceremony each year in May. Graduates from the previous summer and fall, as well as current spring graduates, are invited to participate, although participation is not required. Ceremony details are mailed to graduates in April. Additional information is available by calling 704-330-6312.
STEPS TO GRADUATION
- Meet with your AHS advisor. You should meet with your advisor prior to applying for graduation. They will review your education plan and determine your semester of graduation.
- Submit your graduation application. You should submit a graduation application to the Adult High School Office during the established application dates below.
- Fall graduates, apply in August
- Spring graduates, apply in January
- Summer graduates, apply in May
- This option is not available when ordering a transcript online. If you order a transcript online, the transcript will be sent upon ordering which means that your degree will not be noted.
After completing all requirements, including successful completion of the final courses, a notation of your Adult High School diploma along with the date of graduation will be made on your CPCC transcript. If ordered, the degree will be mailed to you. Information about when it will be mailed will be provided with your confirmation of graduation status.