Global Logistics Center
CPCC’s Global Logistics Center offers programs for individuals seeking jobs in supply chain management, logistics, transportation, warehousing, import/export compliance, business processes and more. Students are able to choose short-term courses that meet immediate professional needs or longer-term certificates and degree programs for credit. Workplace learning opportunities are included with most programs.
Short-term, non-credit programs
- Logistics and Supply Chain
- International Business and Small Business Center
- Business Processes
- Information Technology and Security
- Truck Driving Certificate Program
For-credit degrees and certificates
- Supply Chain Management*
- Associate of Applied Science degree in Supply Chain Management - Global Logistics Technology Concentration
- Supply Chain Management Technology Certificate with a Specialization in Global Logistics Technology
- Global Business
- Associate of Applied Science degree in Business Administration - Global Business Concentration
- Business Administration Certificate with a Specialization in Global Business
- Business Administration Certificate with a Specialization in Global Operations
- Engineering Technologies
- Electronics Engineering Technology
- Mechatronics Engineering Technology
- Industry credentials
*Made possible thanks to generous support from JPMorgan Chase.
The Global Logistics Center can also help employers who wish to engage in start-up or to expand operations in global trade. Our training capacity spans function and industry sectors to affect productivity, profitability, innovation and success. Talented instructors will teach job competencies and share proven, effective tools and techniques. This strengthens your in-house talent and capabilities in key areas, including: process improvement, computer and information technology, technical, leadership, languages and customer service. For assistance, please contact the Corporate Learning Center at 704.330.4660.
For more information about the Global Logistics Center, contact Janet Malkemes, dean for Global Engagement, at 704.330.2722, ext. 3630.