International Transcript Evaluation

Site banner


International Institutions

Students are advised to submit their record of courses to an agency recognized by NACES (National Association of Credential Evaluating Services; for an international evaluation. A letter grade (A, B or C) and earned credit hours must be provided for each course. Course equivalencies based on terms such as “Pass” or “Satisfactory” are not acceptable.

• You may request your CPCC evaluation after your official international evaluation report has been received by:

Student Records, CPCC

P.O. Box 35009

Charlotte, NC 28235-5009

• After you verify your official international evaluation report has been received, complete a Request for Transcript Evaluation Form, found at:

or in person at any CPCC campus.

• Courses completed with a C or higher grade from regionally accredited institutions and which match CPCC courses are transferable.

• You will be notified by email when your evaluation has been completed.

• Check your records online at and follow the link to My College. Once you have logged in, select the Student tab, then under Academic Profile, select Transcript.

Make sure Curriculum Transcript is highlighted, and then submit. All transferred courses will appear on your transcript.