Meet our Staff
Graphic Arts Program Chair
- B.S., Printing Management, 1996, Georgia Southern University
- M.S., Graphic Communication, 2001, Clemson University
Gareth Burns holds a Masters Degree from Clemson University in Graphic Communication. Gareth acts not only to promote and instruct but also as a curriculum advisor. His expertise in advanced graphic concepts and focus on quality of class content keeps CPCC as a lead runner in Graphic Arts and Imaging Technology. If you need to learn more Gareth can help.
Graphic Arts and Imaging Instructor
- A.A.S., Photography, Randolph Community College, 1999
- A.A.S., Graphic Arts and Imaging Technology, Central Piedmont Community College, 2002
- Bachelor of Science in Graphic Arts and Imaging Technology from Appalachian State University
Zach Blackburn is our local Flexograpic, Screen Printing and Pre-press expert. His instruction and dedication to students help the program reproduce so many awards. Zachery Blackburn also teaches Photography and his knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator keeps our students on the cutting edge.
Harper National Flexographic Center Coordinator
A.A.S., Graphic Arts and Imaging Technology, Central Piedmont Community College
Stephen Gerhardt is our Industry Coordinator. His goal is to supply our community with Flexographic and Graphic education programs that cater to industry needs. Stephen is constantly planning events and seminars and would love to hear from you with any and all concerns, questions, or your company's training needs.