Undocumented Students

FYE Banner

Undocumented Students

If they are attending a North Carolina high school, they can enroll in college courses through the Career and college Promise program. They can participate in the ESL, Adult Basic Education, or Adult High School program. They need to be 18 or graduate from a US public, private, or home school, to take curriculum classes at CPCC (a GED will not suffice), and they need to graduate from a US public, private, or home school to become eligible to receive a degree from CPCC. These students must pay out of state tuition, and cannot be granted a professional license.

Enrollment Process: Undocumented Students

Undocumented students should begin their CPCC journey by completing the Get Started steps.Please keep in mind the following three things:

1. You will be charged the out of state tuition rate unless you are sponsored by a North Carolina business in which case they will be charged the in state rate. For information on employer sponsorships, contact Sponsored Programs

2. You will not be eligible to receive professional licenses which are associated with some of our academic programs.

3. You will not be able to register for classes until the last day of the registration period (before drop/add).


For more information, please contact the Admissions Office at 704.330.6006 or visit any campus.